Grape Jelly and Chili Sauce Meatballs
Author: Crofter's Organic
Recipe type: Appetizer
So you've got the Superbowl or a casual get together coming up with your friends and you're looking for an easy but impressive finger food recipe to throw together? We've got you covered. This sauce has two simple ingredients and you can make these meatballs from scratch or choose to go with frozen meatballs. Either way, the sauce is the star and it's so easy to make.
- For the meatballs
- 1 lb. ground beef
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- ⅓ cup onion
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon parsley (fresh or dried)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon Worchestershire sauce
- Fresh parsley for garnish (optional)
- For the sauce
- 1 (12-16oz.) bottle chili sauce
- 1 (10 oz.) jar Crofter's Organic Grape Premium Spread
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Mix together the meatball ingredients and form the mixture into meatballs. Place on a baking sheet and bake until browned (about 25 minutes).
- While your meatballs are cooking, pour the chili sauce and grape jelly into a saucepan and cook over medium low heat until the sauce thickens and darkens slightly.
- Mix the cooked meatballs and sauce together, garnish with fresh parsley and serve!
More Crofter's Goodness & Product Info Here