Dutch baby pancake
Author: Crofter's Organic
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- ½ cup whole milk
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons Crofter's Organic Blueberry Fruit Spread
- Blueberries and blackberries
- Preheat the oven to 425Â°F. Melt the butter over low heat in a 10- or 11-inch cast iron skillet. Whisk eggs in a medium bowl. Whisk in flour and milk until mixture is well combined and no longer lumpy.
- Pour the batter into the skillet over melted butter. Bake for 25 minutes, until pancake is puffed and golden brown.
- Remove the pancake from the oven. Sprinkle with a squeeze of lemon juice, shredded coconut, fruit, and Crofter's.
ÂMore Crofter's Goodness & Product Info Here