Raspberry Banana Pops
Author: Crofter's Organic
- 2 large ripe bananas, frozen
- 1½ cups of almond milk
- 2 tablespoons of Crofter's Organic Raspberry Premium Fruit Spread
- Place bananas and almond milk in a blender and puree on medium speed until completely smooth. Transfer mixture to a bowl.
- Add Raspberry spread and mix slightly.
- Divide the mixture evenly between popsicle molds and insert popsicle sticks. Freeze for 4 to 5 hours before serving.
To help remove the pops from the mold, fill a pan or container that is at least as tall as your mold with warm (not hot) water, and briefly dip the mold in until the pops loosen, about 20 to 30 seconds.
More Crofter's Goodness & Product Info Here